Texas has been home to global electronics companies such as Compaq Computer, Dell, Motorola, Nokia, Siemens and many other computer, telecommunication, consumer and industrial electronics companies. During our 25 years of working in the electronics market we were privileged to work closely with the design and manufacturing of components for most of these companies and the contract manufacturers with which they were associated. This vast network of contacts, history and experience providing custom injection molded parts for this industry is where we learned our business.
Injection Molded Electronic Component Capabilities
As experts in high volume production of injection molded components for the electronics and telecommunications industry, we have created plastic injection molded electronic parts for:
- desktop and server bezels
- custom badges and molded nameplates
- TPU overmolding of magnesium frames for laptop covers
- mobile phone enclosures
- cell phone display lenses
- battery caps and enclosures
- home security control panels
- test instruments
- router enclosures and injection molded antennae.
Materials commonly used for precision electronic component injection molding include:
- ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene)
- PC (Polycarbonate)
- TPU (Thermoplastic urethane)
- PA (Nylon)
- HDPE (Polyethylene)
- PP (Polypropylene)
The telecommunications industry is rapidly changing with new technology and devices being rolled out monthly from various companies across the world. To meet the changing demands of electronics, having precision and expertise is most important for your device and its components. Texas Injection molding has the telecommunications injection molding expertise and we can help provide the following for your next product project.
- Design for manufacturing support
- Plastic material development, testing and specification that meet UL, CSA, RoHS and other international specifications
- Engineering and injection mold building
- Custom plastic injection molding
- Plastic part decoration, assembly and packaging
- Collaboration with short run or high-volume contract manufacturers
If we can help you with your project please call us at 281 489-4292 or contact us here.