Molding ABS Plastic
ABS, also known as acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene, is a common engineering thermoplastic that has good impact strength and toughness along with mechanical and electrical properties that make it ideal for a variety of plastic injection molding applications.
Industrial Product Applications:
- Medical devices
- Electrical and electronics
- Business machine and computer housings
- Industrial parts
ABS Injection Molding Services:
- Standard injection molding
- Thin- and thick-walled parts
- Structural foam molding
Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) injection molding is commonly used in mechanical and electrical applications because of it can withstand high temperatures and high impact situations. Its properties make it a helpful plastic in many industries.
Properties of ABS:
- Tough, versatile, cost-effective engineering thermoplastic
- Good impact strength
- Good rigidity
- Good surface appearance
- FDA and U.L. grades available
- Ultraviolet light sensitive; requires stabilizers for weatherability
If we can be of assistance with your project call us at 281 489-4292 or use our Contact Form.