Texas Injection Molding follows a simple strategy founded on People, Process and Technology. People are the heart of our company. The technical knowledge and decades of experience in engineering, tooling, processing, quality and maintenance set us apart. Process Engineering establishes machine/tool specific molding Processes to provide repeatable outcomes shot to shot. We support our People and Processes with the tools and Technology to maintain manufacturing processes. We are very proud of our team that have been recruited from all over North America and work together to build a culture of respect and care for each other. We believe the strategy of People, Process and Technology wrapped in a culture of respect and genuine care for each other is the secret to providing world class quality and service to our clients.
Benefits of Plastic Injection & Insert Molding
- Ability to design and manufacture complex geometries
- Highly efficient and repeatable manufacturing processes
- Low labor cost through automations
- Variety of material choices to meet broad application requirements
- Improved quality yield due to high efficiency and low scrap rates
- Plastic product design for manufacturing engineering support
- Plastic materials engineering and specification assistance
- 20 plastic injection molding machines from 55 to 850 U.S. Tons
- Injection molded shot size up to 117 ounce
- Insert over molding
- Plastic printing and plastic decoration
- Secondary plastic machining, assembly and packaging
- Multiple core pull, hand-loaded cores and automatic unscrewing cores
- In-house tooling services for maintenance, repairs, ECN and insert changes
Plastic Injection Molded Materials:
We process a wide range of commodity and engineering grade materials including.
- Polyethylene (HDPE, LDPE) and Polypropylene (PP)
- Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE) and Thermoplastic Urethanes (TPU)
- Nylons (PA 6, PA 66, PA 11, PA 12)
- Styrene (SAN), Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), Polycarbonate (PC), Acetal (POM), Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)- Polyester, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Custom engineered and compounded plastic materials including glass, metal and mineral filled injection molding materials
If we can help you with your project please call us at 281 489-4292 or use our Contact Form.