Plastic Injection Molding with Nylon (Polyamide)
Few plastics combine the versatility, value and mechanical performance of nylon. Most frequently used in its nylon 6/6 and nylon 6 variations, nylon plastic injection molding is ideal for ultrasonic welding. This hydroscopic material must be properly dried to process and maintain its physical properties.
Texas Injection Molding processes nylon through standard injection molding procedures, forming it into thin- and thick-walled parts that demonstrate many attractive properties.
Properties of Nylon:
- Tough, versatile, cost-effective engineering thermoplastic
- Good balance of impact and tensile strengths
- Good heat resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance to hydrocarbons
- FDA and U.L. grades available
- Rigidity and strength increased with glass reinforcement
T-I-M manufactures nylon injection molds for various industries because their properties are useful and necessary in the following applications.
Nylon Plastic Injection Molding Uses:
- Electrical and electronics
- & many more
If we can be of assistance call 281 489-4292 or Contact Us