Houston is the home to the Texas Medical Center, the largest medical center in the world with more than $2 Billion invested in research and development every year. In 2006 we started the Gulf Coast Medical Device Manufacturers association with the goal of bringing the manufacturing community together to facilitate medical device plastic injection molding in the Houston region. This effort has allowed us to help companies get to know the resources available in our community. We have experience in diagnostics, research, and medical devices used in therapeutics and surgery. Our team brings the following services together for your project.
- Industrial Design
- Design for manufacturing services
- Specification of plastic materials and coordination with raw material suppliers resources to support medical devices
- Understanding of the regulatory process
- Engineering and building of injection molds
- Manufacturing of medical & life science plastic molds
- Assembly, decoration and packaging.
We can provide ETO sterilization services and work with medical device contract manufacturers and distributors. If we can help you with your project and medical device plastic injection molding needs please call us at 281 489-4292 or contact us here.