Plastic Injection Molded High Impact Polystyrene
High-impact polystyrene (HIPS) is a versatile, economical, impact-resistant plastic. Texas Injection Molding manufacturers for several purposes.
Industries served by High Impact Polystyrene Injection Molding:
- Consumer products
- Building materials
- Food service
- Office products
High impact polystyrene is a rubber (butadiene) modified styrene.
Properties of HIPS Injection Molding Include:
- Maintains strength in high-impact applications
- Recyclable with good property retention
- FDA-compliant grades available
- Can be painted
- Fastener and adhesive assembly
- Easily moldable in a variety of geometries
We have long-term relationships with today’s top suppliers, and our location in an international shipping center allows us to deliver high-impact polystyrene parts economically and efficiently to customers everywhere.
If we can be of assistance call 281 489-4292 or use our Contact Form.